Little Pirates Childcare are happy to announce that their new online booking system, Childcare Online Booking (CoB) is now ready to go live. Please see the link at the end of this letter to access the system. Hopefully this will simplify the process for when you are booking your childcare and/or Before/After school & Holiday clubs. The system will not allow bookings to be made without a form of payment. The new system has been introduced to save time for both parents and staff and to introduce a system that does not allow debt to accumulate.
Please note you will not be receiving an invoice for October fees. You will need to book for any sessions required in October on the Childcare Online Booking (CoB) system.
We thought it might be helpful to explain the system in further detail:
- Every parent/carer whether you are new to the setting or have been attending for a while will all need to register their details and children’s details. It is a very simple process and will not take very long. You will be emailed a verification email to verify your account so please look out for this as it may go into your junk folder.
- Please also ensure that you complete as much information as possible, including Emergency Contacts, Medical Details and Additional Information.
- Every parent/carer will be able to go in and edit the information at any time making it easier for all information on your child to be kept up to date, eg: health and mobile details.
- Please do not presume that if you have been attending prior to the 1st October that your session will be automatically secured.
- For bookings to be valid and allow your child to attend they require payment to be made upfront and payment of any existing debt to be cleared. Your child’s place will be at risk of being withdrawn. Payment plans may be set up, please contact the Little Pirates office to discuss your options.
- Childcare vouchers will still be able to be used.
- Bookings can be made up to 1pm the day before you wish your child to attend any Daycare sessions or Before/After school clubs. Please do not ask the office to book after this time.
- Booking deadlines ensure that staffing is correct and lists can be sent to the classrooms to ensure safeguarding.
- Please note that when booking less than a month in advance there may not be a place available.
- One months notice of termination of contract is required in writing.
- If this notice is not given parents/carers will be charged for the session booked for the month regardless of whether the child attends.
- All charging policies currently in place have been updated.
- Please read the full terms and conditions on CoB.
We understand there may be teething problems with CoB or that you may have questions. Please email your questions to email@example.com or call the office 01842 762055.
All sessions can now be booked on our new childcare online booking system.
Please log on to https://little-pirates.childcare-online-booking.co.uk
To register your child and you will be able to book the session you would like your child to attend.
All places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.