Drake Primary School and Little Pirates Childcare, where a world of opportunities awaits
Our school and curriculum must reflect the world: past, present and future, in all its diversity.
We unlock opportunity and inspire everyone.
We aim to provide:
- a school where learning is visible and children are safeguarded and nurtured
- a rigorous assessment system to ensure no pupil falls behind
- a diverse learning community where pupils, families and staff collaborate to refine practice and develop positive and rewarding relationships
- a workplace where staff contribute to professional learning communities; locally, nationally and globally.
So our mission is to:
- inspire the poets, geneticists and astronauts of the future
- ensure children are happy and healthy through our values and play
- develop a culture where reading for pleasure is for everyone
- make the arts a central component for children’s lifelong learning
- build a curriculum of joy and curiosity