How to log in
Click 'Sign in with Google' or 'Continue with Google' and then log in with your school account.
You can create posters, adverts, logos, animations, signs and more.
- You can create a wide range of designs.
- You can get lots of good resources for free.
- It is fun and intuitive.
- It is easy to make your work look professional.
- There are lots of templates to get you started.
- You need to pay money for some resources.
- Sometimes, there will not be the element you need in the free selection.
- Posters and fact files
- Logos for products in design and technology lessons
- Learning videos
- Interesting-looking teacher slides
Tips and tricks
- Click 'Create a design' at the top right of the screen to get started.
- Once creating, click 'Templates' to look through example pieces that you can edit.
- Click 'Elements' to look through pictures and shapes that you can add.
- Do not click on elements with crowns, they require money to use.
- Do not give out your details, or anyone else’s to Canva - particularly card information.
- Be careful about the pictures you search for.
- Make kind, appropriate content.