The Uniform for children attending Drake School and the School Nursery (this does not apply for children aged 0 – 4 attending day care, or children attending Breakfast Club, Afterschool Club or Holiday Club sessions) is as follows:
- Grey trousers/skirt/dress with a yellow polo shirt and navy blue jumper/cardigan
- Sensible black shoes
- Summer uniform – yellow checked dresses, grey shorts
- Appropriate outdoor clothing for the weather
- No open toed, sling-back or high heeled shoes
- Children MUST NOT wear jewellery or watches that bleep on the hour to school
Also children should bring a PE kit – a pair of shorts, a close fitting T-shirt and trainers for outdoor PE. Kits should be brought on Monday and left at school until Friday each week. Nursery children will be told if they need a PE kit.
In addition, all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 should make sure they bring a book bag with them to school every day.
Nursery children will need:
- Wellington boots – October to April
- Sun hat – May to September
- Woolly hat – October to March
- Trousers/skirts that children can cope with by themselves like pull-ups.
Please ensure all clothing is clearly marked with your child’s name.