In order to create a vision for our setting governors talked to children, parents and staff.
“We believe our children deserve the best and have the right to be happy, healthy, safe and cared for whilst exploring their world. Learning in a caring environment we treat the children as individuals to produce confident, independent learners who achieve their full potential and become responsible citizens.”
The children have chosen parts of the school song to help us all remember our vision in action.
We believe our children should:
- Receive the best.
- Have the right to be happy, healthy and safe.
- Explore their world in a caring environment.
- Be treated as individuals.
- Become confident, independent learners.
- Achieve their full potential and become responsible citizens.